las-gnome Fwd: FIELD HOUSE EVENT VENUE

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Field House Event Venue <info denverfieldhouse com>
Date: Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 10:05 AM
Subject: FIELD HOUSE EVENT VENUE
To: <sri ramkrishna me>

Hi Sri!

We got your information from Greater Denver Venue Network and would love to tell you more about our gem! FHEV is centrally located, we offer ​a budget friendly inclusive package,and our panoramic view of the stadium and Denver's skyline is stunning. We offer a 30% discount on the venue fee for all nonprofits, and are located one block from the Decatur-Federal light rail..

Our website is www.fieldhouseeventvenue.com and here is a link to our pricing overview and breakdown. ​
I'm at 720.507.3457 if you have any additional questions or would like to schedule a site visit.

Thank you!

Sheryl

Sheryl Renee Lynch
Facility and Event Manager