Re: las-gnome LAS GNOME Update | Postponed until Spring 2018

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 7:58 PM, Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzi gnome org> wrote:

[...]

Is anyone else interested in helping to organize LAS at a local level? Since Spring 2018 (~April) is not that far away, as far as conference-planning goes, we really do need to keep up momentum on the planning. Please let us know at las-gnome gnome org by next week if you're even considering it. That way, we can connect with you further.

If LAS is organized in the Bay Area, I think I will be able to help at least with local volunteering, such as handing out badges, chairing sessions or recording the talks. And maybe more, if you need it.

Please do not count this as a vote towards the Bay Area as a location, cause I don't really have a foot in the game anymore.

Cheers,

Giovanni

Thanks!

Best,