las-gnome Fwd: Longshot sponsorship of LAS GNOME

Someone want to help me write this messaging?

sri

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Macieira, Thiago <thiago macieira intel com>
Date: Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 7:51 PM
Subject: RE: Longshot sponsorship of LAS GNOME
To: Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>
Cc: Shureih, Sabrina <sabrina shureih intel com>

Hi Sri

The amount looks reasonable. Sabrina is responsible for our budget and, though we're still very constrained on what we can spend on, we have a little flexibility on smaller amounts.

Can you talk about how LAS GNOME would work on, discuss or showcase something about the base OS and middleware layer? GNOME and GNOME-related libraries are very often used. With that description, we may be able to get the funding.