Re: las-gnome Fwd: Conference Details

I agree with what Danielle said. You are going to want that room as an office and green room. (You will probably wish that you had separate rooms for each of those functions if you get an attendance near the upper limit of the venue.)

On 31 Aug 2016 19:07, "Danielle Rosenscruggs" <rosenscruggs gmail com> wrote:
You want to keep in mind it's not just storing thing. It's a headquarters for the team running the conference, a green room for speakers and a storage room.

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 3:04 PM Adelia Rahim <adeliarahim gmail com> wrote:
hmmm… I think we can’t afford to spend $1,100 just for a room to store stuff… any specific stuff you’re thinking about that needs to be stored securely?

i think most people would carry laptops in their backpacks…

On 31 Aug 2016, at 3:00 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

Any comments on the extra room?

The proposal was to add one extra room for $1100 (something like that) so that speakers and the organizing committee have a place to store their stuff securely.  Can we agree upon that?

Finally, we have about 3 hours to set things up on Sunday night.   I don't think we need more time IMHO if we have everything already worked out.

sri

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Holli Nicknair <HNicknair@firstunitarianportland.org>
Date: Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 1:21 PM
Subject: RE: Conference Details
To: Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>, Sriram Ramkrishna (sriram ramkrishna gmail com) <sriram ramkrishna gmail com>

Hello Sri,

Just checking in to see if you have more clarity regarding access on Sunday night and A106.  Additionally, have you secured power strips and extension cords that our staff will need to arrange for you?

Additionally, here is an easy link to submit your payment (see details below). Payments can be made online at:  www.tinyurl.com/firstu-pdx Master Card and Visa accepted. Please make checks payable to First Unitarian Church.

Tomorrow is my last day in the office until September 13th, let me know if I can answer any questions for you – Otherwise, let’s plan on connecting on the 13th to make sure all our details are covered.

We look forward to hosting your event!

Best,

Holli