From: Josh Berkus <jberkus redhat com>
Date: Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: Cocktail hour during LAS?
To: Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>

Sri,

So here's details.  Please share with the conference attendees, but
please do NOT put this on Calagator or other public listings.  Thanks.

===================

Kask
http://www.superbitepdx.com/kask/
1215 SW Alder St
Portland, OR

5:30pm to 7:30pm

Join Red Hat's Portland staff for drinks and snacks after the conference
day.

Bar Snacks will be sponsored by Red Hat.  No-host bar otherwise.

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic
Red Hat OSAS