las-gnome banner

Hello!

Big thanks to Carla who helped design the banners for us! We have 2 options; with and without the Portland’s Tilikum Crossing (i.e. bridge).

We have to decide which one to use. The one with the bridge is really nice and represents the venue Portland, though we are not sure if the next one is going to be in Portland? And we want to be able to use the banner again at least another 2 times.

The size we’re going for is 2.5’ x 6’ to be placed behind the registrations desk, on the wall i believe.

I think we should go for the outdoor material (difference between outdoor and indoor material is 15oz vs 10oz vinyl respectively). With the expectation that it’ll be more durable to last a couple years at least and flexible to be hung outdoor and withstand the elements, if we need to in future.

Price wise, including a couple accessories like ropes and zip ties;

Outdoor ~USD61
Indoor ~USD53

Not including the delivery cost which is according to delivery speed (processing+shipping) which would be

Economy USD7.99

Standard USD8.99

You can let me know if there is any big issue with the banner design that needs to be rectified. I hope not :D

Action: We need to pick one design then I can put in the order with vistaprint.