Re: las-gnome Anchors in event schedule

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 11:57 PM, Nuritzi Sanchez
<nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:
Can we add anchors to the headline speakers too and update the schedule?
Right now, if you click on a Alex Larsson, or example, Matt's head shows up
since it just links to the top of the Headline Speakers page.

Did that immediately after Nuritzi asked for it since she told me on
IRC before I went to sleep. I also just did it for non headline
speakers too now.

Let me know if anything is broken or tweaks are needed.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director