Re: las-gnome Fwd: Re: fosdem flatpak talk

On 11/30/2016 03:14 PM, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
I don't know how you applied for the devroom/for the talk, but I see
your proposal listed in the proposals for the desktops devroom.

Reading the abstract, it's fairly clear you were asking for a devroom
dedicated to flatpak, but devroom attribution has been done a while ago,
so it's too late for that.

And since it's listed in the proposals for the desktops devroom, I was
also confused whether you are intending to do a talk as well, or only
want to kickstart the organization of a flatpak devroom.

Short version: too late for getting a flatpak devroom (but flatpak talks
are very welcome in the desktops devroom!), if do not want to give a
talk in the desktops devroom, let me know so that we can reject it right
now.

Thanks for reaching out, and sorry for any confusion!

Christophe

Thank you Christophe,
Please keep the desktop devroom talk I submitted. It will allow for people interested in it to attend and those of us already connect with flatpak to progress it and keep the conversation going.
v/r
Doug