    @Sri - create a list of blogs and press to reach out to announce LAS GNOME

* LWN
* Softpedia
* Phoronix
* Planet Fedora, Planet GNOME

    @Sri - ask a webdev to see if we can add

No progress.

    @Sri - lead the creation of the Speaker agreement

My research shows that most open source conferences do not have a speaker agreement form.  My own experience says this is true as I don't remember signing anything for any of the conferences I have spoken at.  My suggestion is to nix it.

    @Sri - send Rob an email template for asking speakers for bios and pictures, by end of today, Friday (We need to collect the bios and pics by next Wednesday). Alexandre is seeing if GNOME Asia has something we can use.

The list of planery speakeres are:

* Matt Dalio
* Miguel De Icaza (he wants to, needs to check schedule)

Invited speakers:
* Sarah Sharp
* Asheesh Laroia
* Matthew Garrett (?)

Those are what we have right now.

    @Sri - will reach out to Miguel to see if Microsoft can sponsor us
Mail sent.

    @Sri - help create a sponsors legal agreement and package

OSCON had this sponsorship legal agreement that we can take for our own:

    @Sri - we need to be active on twitter for LAS GNOME (need the password from Nuritzi)

Need pasword from Nuritizi.

    @Sri - write a 1st draft of the press release when Nuritzi sends you the link

Waiting for link. :)