One more quote for evening event @ Bit House Saloon

Hi everyone,

So the one remaining venue we are looking at is Bit House Saloon.

For this venue, for dates between Sept 19-22, there will be a minimum charge; the inclusive minimum is $7000 + 22% for gratuity and administration.
All hosted & un-hosted food & drink purchases go towards this minimum requirement.

It is on the high side, comparing to Jackknife. I did a ballpark estimate for Jackknife, if we were to spend on food and keep the sponsored drinks to a minimum of 1 per guest, plus gratuity and set-up fee (there’s no side order of sales tax in Portland, or is there?) .. we could be looking at around $5,000 or just a bit more.

What do you all think?

Let me know, so I can tell Bit House Saloon if he should expect continued conversation.

-adelia