Re: Meeting change time for LAS GNOME Meeting tomorrow

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 10:16 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
So, until Europe catches up

You better start running, grandpa, because when I do catch up…

we have a bit of a time zone discrepancy.  Can
we hold the meeting at 9am PST tomorrow Friday - March 18th?

And just to add to the confusion, you didn't use UTC. :-P

I'm away all weekend starting now, going to see the GNOME guys in Lyon
to work on the release and discuss plans for a GUADEC bid. So regrets
for me for this week, and as next Friday is a holiday in France
regrets too.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director