Re: Conference setup

Are you scratching the booth fair?

-Rosanna

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 11:44 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 10:30 AM Rosanna Yuen <zana gnome org> wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean by a set of papers per day.  Do you mean a different track every day?

I'm saying we would have presentations all day vs some of the other proposals.  Basically a normal conference schedule.  I had before wanted to do a combination of hackfest and papers, but it might be better to do something like this as it is more understandable.

sri

-Rosanna