Meeting Minutes 03/11/2016

Attendees: Sri, Cassandra, Adelia, Rosanna

Decisions:
* Cost of registration will be $99.00 for early bird, and $119.00 for late.  This will give us enough money to fund the conference, albeit not necessary all the travel for GNOME Foundation members.  This is based on a 110 person paid attendance with 50 people set aside for GNOME and opensuse people.

We have a deadline of two weeks to have the following short term goals:
* Have the website ready for consumption
* Set up registration and financial institution to receive money
* Update PR material on the website

Website:
* Stylistically we would like to use the design of Linuxfest Northwest which has a pretty pleasing design in regards to color and content.  We will of course GNOME'ify it.  We would like to use Andreas's stylized city scape + mountain as a background.  Cassandra will come up with style based on her thoughts and talking with Andreas.
Action: Set up meeting with Andreas and/or Fabiana  to talk about website design
* Sri will need to add a FAQ page in order to talk about how GNOME is involved, what audience is appropriate and so forth.

Registration:
* Rosanna, Sri, and Patrick to talk in regards to how to setup a registration site.  We can also consider others, like http://osem.io/ if there is no requirement.  We will use the best tools possible.  Both are good for considering since we know people who know how to use it.

Events:
* We have more than enough for events, evening event is done, we have 3 choices for evening events, where one the cost is known.

PR/Promotion:
* Sri will be at Linux Foundation - Collab Summit, and will have the opportunity to talk to many companies who have open source programs and will be a great time to launch LAS GNOME to the world.  We need to have our ducks in a row before then.

Next update on action items: Sunday