Re: las-gnome Need some help with budget

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 9:39 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
There are probably some details we need to put in in terms of revenue and
cost that Kat or someone else on the board might have questions on.

Usually, you'd give several scenarios and the current spreadsheet only
has one. I assume it is the optimistic one, as you're planning a $30k
profit. Now you need two more: a "worst case" one, and one in between
those.

What is that $7k "travel" income?

--
Alexandre Franke