Re: las-gnome 30 second messaging

What does a "measurable application market" mean? One which has a lot of metrics in place?

Here are some edits to consider. More thoughts?

LAS GNOME - Libre Application Summit hosted by GNOME is a conference dedicated to creating a vibrant Linux application market by simplifying the application development process, creating a wider distribution model, igniting the relationship between application developers and users, and improving the Free desktop across the board.