Re: las-gnome IMPORTANT | Update on LAS GNOME Status

Hi,

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016, Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:
Which email? We should hold on sending out the one about the changes... I already sent the email about the CfP.

The cfp email. Did you send it to desktop-devel-list? I don't see it in the archives. I also sent to foundation-announce but hopefully if it was a duplicate then they will only approve one. I'm not sure who moderates it.

Meg