Re: las-gnome Yocto Project in for $500 sponsorship Fwd: LAS GNOME sponsorship

Whooo!
Sri, you're killing it! :-)

Cosimo

On Aug 19, 2016, at 8:27 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

We have sponsorship from Yocto Project! :)  They would like to send some collateral so we will need to figure out how to organize that.

Yocto is the underlying technology for OSTree.  We are literally spreading their technology everywhere.

sri

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Osier-mixon, Jeffrey <jeffrey osier-mixon intel com>
Date: Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 11:03 AM
Subject: RE: LAS GNOME sponsorship
To: Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>

Your patience is rewarded J  I met with the Yocto Project finance director this morning and got authorization for 500. I’d love to send some Yocto Project collateral as well, although I may need to print it first.

I’m guessing there is no way to just put this on AMEX, so I’ll work with LF to send a check. Where & to whom?

Jeffrey “Jefro” Osier-Mixon, Intel Corporation

Open Source Community Engineer & Advocate

Yocto Project Community Manager

Hey, sorry – was in San Diego last week with family. Let me get back to you tomorrow.