Re: las-gnome requests for travel to travel committee

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016, 4:37 PM Rosanna Yuen <zana gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

The travel committee has not received any requests yet for travel and they are looking at the calendar and getting worried/impatient.  We need to push this quickly.  If we have everything in place, can we do that?  Do we need our core members to submit requests? Make sure people who are coming know that time is ticking quickly?

Justin has been working hard on a hotel and he has come up with one.   Please check out this onr:

http://www.downtownvalueinn.com/

Let us know what you think.   If it passes muster then let's see if we can get a block of rooms.

Sri

Thanks,
Rosanna

--