Re: las-gnome LAS GNOME update

Hi,

Latest update for the core days schedule as follows to be updated on the website:

Monday 09/19/2016
915am Doors open
9:30am Conference kickoff
9:45am Headline Speaker - Alex Larsson
10.45am Break
11:00am Talk - Joaquim Rocha
11:45am Talk - Jussi Pakkanen
12:30pm Lunch
2pm Unconference

Tuesday 09/20/2016 9am Doors open 9:30am Headline Speaker - Matthew Garrett 10:30am Break 11:00am Talk - Asheesh
11:45am Talk - TBA
12:30pm Lunch
2pm Unconference

Wednesday 09/21/2016 9am Doors open 9:30am Headline Speaker - Matt Dalio 10:30am Break 11:00am Talk - Stephano Cetola
11:45am Talk - Jim Hall
12:30pm Lunch
2pm Unconference

- Sri did you get to asking Jussi for a better photo? Let me know if you haven't and I'll do it.
- I will forward the short bio and photo of Joaquim when I get them from him.
- ps: that was my bad, i did a poor job on the speaker photos uploads to the page the first time.

- Later, to include abstracts for all talks including headlines when we have all of them.

best,
adelia