las-gnome Sponsors page and requirements

Hey,

As planned during last meeting, I created a sponsor page. So far we
only have openSUSE, right?

For GUADEC, we have requirements which are described in the brochure:
http://benjamin.sipsolutions.net/brochure-terms.pdf

As you'll see, we ask for a SVG logo so that we can render it to the
size we need (the one I got from Nuritzi for openSUSE is PNG and a bit
too large). I think we should ask for the same for LAS. Also I have in
mind a way to add several links for one sponsor so that we can link to
their social media accounts as well. So we should probably standardize
on what we're asking our sponsors to provide.

I hope we can discuss the page during next meeting.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director