CMS decision

I talked with Patrick on Friday and I think there will be some difficulties with getting the opensuse conference software.  We should do the following:

* Move everything to the conference software written by Patrick.
* No longer use wordpress, and instead use a simple css implementation on the conference software
* Most of our content is going to be static, so we will migrate the content to the new system

We need to do this quickly.  I have finished all the edits to the website, and that I think we need to do so, let's get the plan going and start making the move quickly so that we have everything ready by the end of Friday.

Patrick, I would like to work with you and anyone else who wants to get this done in the next two days.

By Thursday we should have:
* working registration system with paypal
* simple css design, with a simple graphic
* content moved over from wordpress
* lasreg.gnome.org becomes las.gnome.org and the old wordpress will be moved to lasreg.gnome.org.  We will keep the old system around until we have all hte content the way we want.

In regards to the schedule, we will need to put in some content, but I'm not sure if that is entirely necessary, once we have sponsors, we are good, and we can instead reach out with a PR blitz.  Unfortunately, I think it is unrealistic to come up with a schedule at this point.

Thanks,
sri