Re: Out of date language bindings

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 03:03, David Wang <david wang hubner-china com> wrote:
> Dear Gnome language-bindings team,
>
> I would like to know that when GTK+ 3.0 officially released out, it will
> support D Lanugage ?

Hello,

a minute of searching in Google turned out these two links which seem
to imply that the D bindings for Gtk+ are developed outside the GNOME
project:

http://www.gtk.org/language-bindings.html
http://www.dsource.org/projects/gtkd

So you may want to try a different mailing list for this question.

Regards,

Tomeu