Language binding not listed: Pike

Hi! I'm doing some GUI development using the Pike language and the GTK
toolkit, and just wanted to check if there's any official status on
that.

On http://www.gtk.org/language-bindings.html there's no mention of
Pike at all, which tallies with the lack of comprehensive reference
docs findable by Google. So I'm guessing that there's no official
recognition at all.

It seems, on experimentation, that it's only a docs issue, and that
the GTK2 module in Pike is extensive and well supported (presumably by
simple passthroughs). If I were to document the use of GTK in Pike,
would you link to my site from that page?

My ultimate goal is to port VX-REXX programs to Linux, using GTK, but
that may turn out to be a bit too ambitious!

Chris Angelico
aka Rosuav