I Want to look at binding

Hello,

I would like to look at how much work it would take producing GTK+ bindings for SNOBOL4. Could some good person please direct me to a good starting point and some literature.

And I also notice that ADA has a rich histroy of bindings.

I would like a new SNOBOL? cross platform VM/Lang set. And contemplate ADA, for the non Snobol? part of the code. Robert Dewar had already produced a SPITBOL pattern matching library in ADA. But first I am just looking at binding to existing compiler/machines.

Friendly regards,

Greg White,

White Cybernetics, (very small & rural)

138 Henty Street,