support of Visual Basic in GTK and Linux

Dear Sirs,
I have developped a project using Visual Basic 6.0. Now I would like to develop Linux version of this same project using GTK. Is it feasable task? Is there any tool in GTK which may help me in creating Linux version of my project? maybe some tool with automatic conversion? Which tools would be more appropriate for converting Visual Basic's project into Linux application?
Thank you in advance.
Best regards,
Vasil Khachidze
Tbilisi, Georgia
Professor at the Georgian Technical University

Yahoo! Mail