Re: changes and additions

On 5/12/05, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-04-09 at 15:24 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > Only libgnomevfs-java qualifies for GNOME Platform Bindings, and it
> > should be officially proposed as a new module on desktop-devel-list.
>
> You don't seem to have done this yet. Now is the time.

Murray, thanks for the reminder.  I have been so busy with the
cairo bindings and making significant changes to the way our
bindings manage references and memory that I decided to
wait until I was sure I would have the time to complete the
gnomevfs bindings.  At this time the safe course of action
is to wait until the next development cycle to officially
propose gnomevfs-java as a new module.

--
Jeffrey Morgan

"The highest reward for a man's toil is not
what he gets for it, but what he becomes by it"
    - Jon Ruskin