RE: GNOME Platform Bindings - first schedule date

For perl, in case I have not mentioned these points before:

1. It would be nice if you used GTK+ 2.3- and GNOME 2.5-like version
numbers:
http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/bindings/rules.html#VersionNumbers

2. Please do not upload the perl binding modules to ftp.gnome.org. The
filenames would create too much confusion.

Sorry, if we've been over this already.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net

?download

Gtk2 http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gtk2-perl/Gtk2-1.021.tar.gz?download

Gtk2::GladeXML
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gtk2-perl/Gtk2-GladeXML-
0.94.tar.gz?download

Gnome2::Canvas
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gtk2-perl/Gnome2-Canvas-
0.34.tar.gz?download

Gnome2::GConf
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gtk2-perl/Gnome2-GConf-
0.42.tar.gz?download

Gnome2::VFS
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gtk2-perl/Gnome2-VFS-
0.10.tar.gz?download

Gnome2
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gtk2-perl/Gnome2-0.90.tar.gz?download

These modules require Perl >= 5.8.0.  Please send bug reports to
gtk-perl-list gnome org ... i'm checking the build against Gnome CVS
every few days, but things can slip through.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>