RE: Python binding and Gnome binding

On Sun, 2004-02-01 at 17:43, Xavier Ordoquy wrote:
> > I think it's a must have, yes. But more imporantly, I want to hear from
> > the gnome-python maintainer to know whether it's a can't do, and whether
> > gnome-python could meet the other conditions to be in 2.7/2.8.
>
> I've sent a mail about the conditions on the python binding mailing list
> and it has had answers from the binding team.

Sorry for the delay. I finally had a chance to look at the pygtk mailing
list archives, but I don't see anything. Could you give me a link?

>  As for james he answered
> in the thread that was about gnome-binding

I'm also not sure what you mean here. A link would help.

I _want_ pygtk in GNOME Platform Bindings 2.7/2.8. But it takes more
than me wanting it.

--
Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com