April 12th: 2.6.0 final tarballs reminder

As per the schedule
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/bindings/
GNOME Platform Bindings 2.6.0 will be released on April 12th.

So I'll need your totally API/ABI-stable tarballs. This probably means
that your tarballs should have names with 2.6 or 2.4 in the name, or
whatever you are using to indicate the splendid dawn of the era of
API/ABI-stability.

If your tarballs install shared libraries then you probably want to
rename them appropriately too. For instance, gtkmm will have a
gtkmm-2.4.0.tar.gz tarball, and it will have shared libraries such as
libgtkmm-2.4. I will never ever increase the .so major version number,
because that would indicate an ABI-break.

--
Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com