API-change confessions

We have made a few API additions.changes - a few more than I like making
at this point. Each of these additions is simple and low-risk, though
all-together they are risky, and I am probably not being strict enough.

* Gtk:
  - Action: Added set_sensitive() and set_tooltip().
  - Settings: Added some properties.
  - TargetList: Added a create() method.
  - TreeModel: Rename 2 of the foreach() methods, to foreach_iter() and
foreach_path(), because they are ambiguous with libsigc++ 2.
  - ListStore/TreeStore:  Added insert_after(), because it is apparently
faster with many rows.

* libgnomeuimm:
  - Added icon-lookup() and icon_lookup_sync() functions.
  - Added ThumnailFactory.

* gnome-vfsmm:
 - Async::FileInfoResult and Async::FindDirectoryResult can now be
   copied by value.
 - Async::Handle::file_control(): Remove the useless DestroyNotify
  parameter.
 - MimeAppliction: Make several get() methods const. Rename one
  get_value() method to get_value_bool(), because we can not overload
  by return type.
 - MimeMonitor: Added get() function to get the singleton.

* libgnomecanvasmm:
- Canvas: set_dither(), get_dither(): Use C++ enum instead of C enum.
- Item: draw(): Use C++ Gdk::Drawable instead of C type.
- Text: Changed all C Pango properties to their C++
  counterparts.

--
Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com