Re: Ch binding to GTK+
- From: murrayc t-online de (Murray Cumming)
- To: "Wayne W. Cheng" <wcheng softintegration com>
- Cc: "language-bindings gnome org" <language-bindings gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Ch binding to GTK+
- Date: 13 Jan 2003 20:08:11 +0100
On Mon, 2003-01-13 at 18:24, Wayne W. Cheng wrote:
> Hi Murray,
> > On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 07:57, Wayne W. Cheng wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > We have developed a GTK binding to C/C++ interpreter(Ch).
> > > It is free for use and dowloading.
> > > More can be found at
> > > http://www.softintegration.com/products/toolkit/gtk/
> > Does the
> > http://www.softintegration.com/download/software/release/Linux/chgtk-3.0.0.linux2.2.5.intel.tar.gz
> > download require GTK+ to be installed, or does it include the GTK+
> > binary libraries and headers?
> The package bundles GTK+ binary and headers. It doesn't require seperate
> download of GTK+.
1. The license in the download looks unacceptable. You can't tell
someone that they can't modify GTK+ code.
2. You _probably_ should provide source downloads of GTK+ also, whenever
you provide binary downloads.
3. Have you modified GTK+ at all?
I'm sure you want to do the right thing. I just want to help you to show
that you have.
murray usa net
] [Thread Prev