Re: A GNOME Bindings release set?

On Tuesday, December 2, 2003, at 11:58 AM, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

So, is anybody going to take part in this? I would like to get moving
quickly because it is already quite late in the GNOME release schedule. That
means getting some test tarballs released in a couple of weeks time.

After a good bit of discussion, the gtk2-perl team wants in.

We plan to have the following modules stable and frozen by march '04:

	Glib (gobject and glib)
	Gtk2 (gtk+ 2.4.0)
	Gtk2::GladeXML (libglade)
	Gnome2::Canvas (libgnomecanvas sans libart)
	Gnome2::GConf (gconf)
	Gnome2::VFS (gnome-vfs, required for Gnome2)
	Gnome2 (libgnome and libgnomeui, without libbonobo)

We have bindings for several other gnome libraries but will not commit those for gnome 2.6.0. With any luck, we'll have libbonobo bindings in time for 2.8.0.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>