Re: Bindings status
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc usa net>
- To: Arnaud Charlet <charlet ACT-Europe FR>
- Cc: "language-bindings gnome org" <language-bindings gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Bindings status
- Date: 01 Jul 2002 15:10:39 +0100
On Mon, 2002-07-01 at 15:00, Arnaud Charlet wrote:
> GtkAda, see http://libre.act-europe.fr/GtkAda
> > - Unstable or Stable API. That means binary stable for C/C++ - it might
> > mean source stable for interpreted languages.
> > - If Unstable, do you expect to be stable and complete soon?
> The binding of Gtk+ 2.0 can be considered complete (only a few areas are not
> covered, but it is unclear that these need to be bound at all for Ada
> users), so this part is stable.
> Now, we also have our own set of widgets and additions, and this part is
> still somewhat moving, so it is not completely stable.
> Let me know if you need more details.
Does ADA have the concept of stable APIs? If so, is GtkADA Source and/or
binary API stable?
murrayc usa net
] [Thread Prev