Re: Bindings status

> Please reply with the
> - Programming language

Ada

GtkAda, see http://libre.act-europe.fr/GtkAda

> - Unstable or Stable API. That means binary stable for C/C++ - it might
> mean source stable for interpreted languages.
>
> - If Unstable, do you expect to be stable and complete soon?

The binding of Gtk+ 2.0 can be considered complete (only a few areas are not
covered, but it is unclear that these need to be bound at all for Ada
users), so this part is stable.

Now, we also have our own set of widgets and additions, and this part is
still somewhat moving, so it is not completely stable.

Let me know if you need more details.

Arno