gtk.defs from pygtk
- From: murrayc t-online de (Murray Cumming)
- To: language-bindings gnome org
- Subject: gtk.defs from pygtk
- Date: 16 Sep 2001 18:14:43 +0200
Gtkmm-1.3 is now using your gtk.defs file from pygtk. Thanks a lot for
However, I do have a couple of questions. I should probably investigate
this myself, but I haven't built pygtk because it seems to need a new
version of autoconf that could break the rest of gnome.
1. Why do the parameter children have ' at the start?
2. There are some missing functions.
Maybe the gtk.defs is generatd from an older gtk+?
[Date Prev][Date Next
] [Thread Prev][Thread Next