Re: mailing list notes

    James> If you want to filter language-bindings messages, match the
    James> following header:

Just a quick note: I prefer the (RFC-std) List-Id: header.  I hope
that one becomes the standard I've been waiting for, so you can set up
a filter before the first mail arrives, *reliably*, without actually
having to know anything about which server software is used.

Bye, J

--
Jürgen A. Erhard    juergen erhard gmx net   phone: (GERMANY) 0721 27326
          My WebHome: http://members.tripod.com/Juergen_Erhard