Set Keyboard Shortcut: Keybinding could not be found

Hello.
I am trying to set a keyboard shortcut to show the main interface.
When I try this an error message is shown: "Keybinding could not be
found". You can see it in the screenshot [1].

I am running Ubuntu 14.10. and built Kupfer from source and created a
.desktop file in ~/.local/share/applications/.
Please let me know if I can add more information to get this sorted out.

Thank you.
Tobias

___
[1]: http://s24.postimg.org/6b8o5x4hh/kupfer.png