Re: Running a terminal command from Kupfer

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 7:35 PM, John Niendorf <john jfniendorf org> wrote:
Hi Folks,

I've looked through the documentation that I could find, but didn't see an answer to this question.

Is it possible to type into Kupfer mutt <email alias> and have Mutt open up in compose mode with the address represented by the alias set as the message recipient?

Put another way, if I open the terminal and type mutt mom Mutt will open in compose mode with an email addressed to my Mom.  Can I use Kupfer to eliminate the need to open the terminal and type the command?

You can run any command in a terminal. Just use the "Run in Terminal" command. Is that what you want?