Is Kupfer dead?

Hello guys, is the project dead? I subscribed to the list just to stimulate the developers. This is a very important time for kupfer, I think. Lot`s of users are migrating from gnome to xfce and the point and click + keyboard shortcuts never were so important for the userbase. There is a lot of space for kupfer if we think about those who left gnome. My system runs on a Debian testing with xfce and kupfer and it is a LOT more productive than the touch paradigm of gnome3 (wich I tested for an year or so)! If you don`t believe the inportance of kupfer (and similar programs) right now, make public a way for donating to the developers so they can give a little more love to the project.

Regards,
Luís