how to prevent kupfer from scrambling descriptions?

hello

I have a question.

How can I prevent kupfer from scrambling the descriptions (tooltips,
hence comments in .desktop files)? Right now it makes dots ... in the
middle of the descriptions.
I have written quite extended info into the .desktop's comments, so I
would like to have it visible so people can read about what its all
about that programs, and have a nice way of browsing through the apps...

I would like to have the text to word warp, or to have a possibility to
make the result space broader to have it readable.
It this possible with minor adaptions? I have searched the source, but
am not good enough to fix this...

greets, cellstorm

ps: thanks for kupfer! Such a nice application!

                          wherever you are