Kupfer process hangs at shutdown

Today, I updated kupfer to v208. Still the same problem occurs.
It would be really cool if we could sort this bug out.

I uploaded the logs to pastebin.com since the email with the
attachments did not pass the mailing list.
kuper_log_1 = http://pastebin.com/2Wtn297b
kuper_log_2 = http://pastebin.com/ngDMbcZA