Re: Show-stopper Ubuntu bug

Sorry everyone; I copied the bug URL into my clipboard, then forgot to paste it:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/kupfer/+bug/968084

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 1:05 PM, Matt Feifarek <matt feifarek gmail com> wrote:
This has been an open bug since before Ubuntu 12.10 came out in October.

Activity on Launchpad seems dead. I'm posting here in hopes of it getting some traction; I miss Kupfer.

The last theory there was that it was virtualbox related, but I have disabled that plugin from my config. I'd like to help troubleshoot this further, please let me know how I can.