bug with Gnome Terminal Profiles

Hello.

I love kupfer. I'm using v206 on Ubuntu 11.10 (the current beta). Under "unity". I've been using Kupfer for a couple of years, and have loved it.

As I set up this install of Ubuntu, I'm noticing that Kupfer isn't reliably picking up my Gnome Terminal profiles; it did when I first set them up (I have different profiles to launch different shells on different boxes via ssh; they are color-coded which helps me to keep track).

It seems to fail sometimes, but not all of the time.

I tried turning OFF all the plugins/catalogs but Gnome Terminal Profiles and launching kupfer from a shell to look for errors, but nothing shows up of relevance.

How can I track down this problem further?

Thanks.