Re: Saving data after each action

>> I've been away from Kupfer for some time and I'm looking at it now --
>> there are lots of bugs and suggestions reported.
>
> Welcome back. Do you intend to continue working on Kupfer? I can only speak
> for myself, but for me Kupfer became the primary shell for doing things on
> my destkop. Thanks for it!

Thanks to you and Grigory too.

Anyway, as another thing on this topic -- the caches are not affected
by the changes we are discussing, they can by design at the moment,
only be saved when the program is exiting. If you are always crashing
your kupfer and you are bothered by the outdated cache files when
kupfer first starts, you can maybe run kupfer without caches instead.
This is only supported this way:

   env KUPFER_NO_CACHE=1 kupfer

(From the Kupfer man page)

Without caches, Kupfer quits faster and starts slower. It will reload
everything when it starts. All in all, it's relatively fast anyway.

Ulrik