Ugly application icons

Hello!

I'm pretty sure everyone has had this problem. Not all applications provide hi-res versions of their icons. For example, FCE Ultra and Skype do not have a big enough icon, so when running them from Kupfer I see an ugly stretched version of the icon. I believe it would look more aesthetically pleasing if the original size of a small icon was retained instead of stretching it. If there is a way to fix this without tinkering with the code, please let me know.

Thanks.