Re: systray icon missing when running from sources

Hi Francesco,

On 07.09.2010 17:42, Francesco Marella wrote:
hi Adi,

try to update the icon theme cache; open a terminal and run as root:
gtk-update-icon-cache -q -f -t $PREFIX/share/icons/hicolor

Thanks for the tip, that sort of helped.
I just remembered that kupfer has a new icon since the lucid release. So I just had to copy auxdata/kupfer.svg $PREFIX/share/icons/hicolor/scalable/apps and then run your command again.
Now it works as expected.

Regards
    Adi

francesco