Re: A plugin for empathy

Hi All,

As a follow-up to my post, I am pleased to say that the open chat window action is now supported.

http://github.com/tuxcanfly/kupfer

A similar plugin for gnome-do was very helpful in figuring out the dbus interfaces

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~xavier-calland/do-plugins/empathy/files/head:/Empathy/src/

Indexing is taking a long time though, I will try and improve the performance in the coming days. Buddy avatars for the icons would be nice too.

Feedback welcome.

Cheers,
Javed