Re: Fileactions: Extract To...

2010/8/22 William Friesen <wfriesen gmail com>:
> The fileactions plugin includes the ability to extract compressed
> archives to the current folder, but not to another specified folder. I
> have added this action to a fork at http://github.com/wfriesen/kupfer

I don't know if this has been on the record before, but 'file-roller'
may silently overwrite destination files if you are unlucky with the
--extract-to= command. This is nothing we can foresee and correct in
Kupfer without reimplementing unextraction of all formats
ourselves(!). This is why extract to folder has been rejected before.

Ulrik