Use cutting-edge keybinder for cutting edge keybindings

Hi,

Kupfer in git now has super-easy keyboard shortcut configuration,
thanks to Karol. I've also implemented using this for triggers as
well.

To take bound keys where bound keys have never before been, I've
updated python-keybinder:

http://github.com/engla/python-keybinder

You must use the latest git version of python-keybinder to be able to
bind composed keys, such as Ctrl+@, Ctrl+€, Super+Alt+Ł or anything
you can find fingers enough to type. I don't think any other Linux
keybinding library supports this, so it's hot! :-)

Python-keybinders requires lots of dependencies to build, some of them
include (debian packages):

x11proto-kb-dev
python-gobject-dev

Please report bugs you find in Kupfer's bug tracker.

Ulrik