Kupfer-packaging: configure with --no-runtime-deps
- From: Ulrik Sverdrup <ulrik sverdrup gmail com>
- To: "Luca Falavigna" <dktrkranz debian org>, "Kupfer list" <kupfer-list gnome org>
- Subject: Kupfer-packaging: configure with --no-runtime-deps
- Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 01:32:19 +0200
Next version of Kupfer will allow the option --no-runtime-deps when
configuring, to skip checking for dependencies only needed at runtime.
This removes the need for debian to patch away these changes.
* [PATCH 1/2] rules, patches: Pass --no-runtime-deps to configure
* [PATCH 2/2] changelog: Describe changes using --no-runtime-deps
The second patch to the changelog can be safely discarded if it's too
Hope you find this intent to removing upstream delta helpful!
] [Thread Prev